Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding Party

Royal Wedding Party

Well I made the crumpets for the Royal Wedding Party held at my friend Susan's house. I used the recipe and instructions from the King Arthur Flour website (I think that is fitting--I mean King Arthur being British and all too). http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/crumpets-recipe
Here is the encapsulated batter (these are egg poaching rings that we have; doesn't every kitchen have these?).

Here they are all finished and ready to be served with strawberry jam and tea.
And so we celebrated with the crumpets, as well as little tea sandwiches and Champagne. Just a pair of Queens.....

1 comment:

  1. Did you have two crowns or did you share a single crown? If each of you are a real queen you would each have your own crown. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete